Interested in becoming a Food Vendor?
We will accept applications up until the deadline of May 31, 2020, or until all available spaces are full. A late fee of $150 will be imposed for applications submitted and accepted after May 31, 2020. Placement priority is first based on the order of applications received. You must submit the completed application, along with one check for the vendor fee. Including a photograph of your booth and signage is strongly encouraged. You will be notified of acceptance no later than May 31, 2020. Once accepted, you will receive a participant packet with set-up information approximately 2 weeks prior to the event. There will be no refunds available once accepted to Automania, as all funds are fully committed to the production, promotion, and marketing of the event.
Interested in becoming a Product Vendor?
The following Automania guidelines are provided for your benefit. Please help us to make this event a great success by cooperating. Following the Automania guidelines is a list of permits or licenses that you as a vendor may or may not need. If you have any questions about Automania 2020 or any of the Guidelines, please contact us at
855-386-1275 or email@example.com.
- Each vendor is responsible for supplying tables, chairs, a canopy, equipment, a garbage receptacle and other needs for operations.
- Each vendor must keep the area surrounding their booth location clean during the event. Vendors will also be responsible for cleaning the immediate area after the event, before they leave. Designated dumpster locations will be provided.
- Vendors who need electricity may have to supply their own generators and heavy-duty extension cords, and provide for their safe use. Generators should be placed so as to not interfere with the flow of pedestrian traffic or the ambient noise of the event. (If 20amps or less of electricity is needed, please inquire about outlet.)
- Instructions concerning the exact time and location in which vendor space may be accessed will be sent to applicants prior to the event. All vendors must be completely set up and ready for business by 12pm on the Saturday of the 22nd of August, 2020.
- Vendors must have liability insurance for this event. At the time of application, we ask that you submit a copy of your General Liability Insurance certificate listing “Automania” as additionally insured. No one will be allowed to vend at Automania without this proof of liability.
- After all applications have been received, product vendors will be notified of acceptance and will receive information from Automania including a map giving the location assigned to each product vendor.